It is always good to redo your kitchen and dining area. Whether these two areas are separate or together, they should be attractive and classy. One thing that you can add to your dining area and do nothing more is a Mid Century Modern Dining Table. This is a table that was designed and used in 1940s to 1960s. Several mid century dining tables are elegant even without modern accents. All the same, you can get a mid-century modern era dining table that will accentuate your contemporary dining room. The first website you should visit to view various products is roveconcepts.com. Belonging to Rove Classic, an expert mid century furniture woodworker, this site has numerous dining table sets. Here are a 5 picks you should not ignore.
- Round Tulip Table Carrara Marble –This is a 52-inch round table with matching side chairs. The original Tulip Table was made after World War II and it has remained popular over the years. It is a circular table with a single pedestal base. Made of a combination of ultra-modern plastic and real marble, this dining set is well-matched and creatively made. It is a six-piece set that is suitable for any nuclear family with 5 members.
- Erik Dining Set – This consists of one Erik dining table and four Kasper Chairs. Hence, it is a 5-piece dining set that is elegant enough for a smaller dining area. The manufacturer chose to use eco-leather and a powder-coat that could resist stains. It features dark organic woods, making it ideal for any home design. Featuring clean lines, accurate edges and bold colors, this dining table and chair set is a true representation of mid-century furniture design art.
- Dolf Dining Set – The product consists of one Dolf dining table and four DSW plastic side chairs with a wooden dowel base. The DSW side chair is a famous one because of the duo designers behind it: Ray and Charles. This 5-piece boasts a simple but chic design. It has Nordic dining table design expertise and gets completed with top-quality DSW chairs in a baby blue color. Make sure that you view the image of this dining set. We are sure you will love it a lot.
- Marcus Dining Set – It is a 5-piece dining set with four Holm Chair pieces and one Marcus Dining Table. If your dining room or area in the kitchen is small, get this wonderful dining set. It is made for compact spaces particularly for a small nuclear family of four members.The Marcus table is extendable, though, enabling the family to host two other chairs when they have guests. This set is a great example of a perfect mid century modern dining table with matching chairs. The legs are narrow, and the overall finish is soft and sleek. You shouldn’t miss this product for anything on earth.
- Oval Tulip Table – This is ideal for larger families with up to six people. The Oval Tulip Table is teamed up with six Adele Chairs. The table is sixty-seven inches and has an oval shape. If you want to create a sophisticated look in your dining room, do not miss this dining set. It is a modern version of a classic mid century family dining set. As a result, the set is elegant because of the natural wood, tweed upholstery and polished white lacquer surfaces.
If you are currently searching for an excellent dining table with appropriate chairs, you can pick any of the above-mentioned six dining sets. Simply go to roveconcepts.com and browse the dining sets category. Don’t be amazed to see products you have never seen anywhere before. That’s because Rove Classic is a household name known for its excellent mid century modern dining table and chair sets.